JS dev but "userscript" doesn't ring a bell?
Check out my presentation about userscripts.
Debugging third-party JS on virtual machines?
Configure Fiddler as a remote proxy to:
- locally edit remote files for debugging purposes,
- redirect dependencies to other versions to test for regressions,
- maintain just one central configuration.
- Is your HTML app cross-browser keyboard friendly?
Keyboard support for
onclickstatements on HTML tags (accessibility test case & compatibility table)
- Save yourself 80% of typing and grab
.profilefile with Git aliases.
Great dev articles I've found over the net
- 10 performance tips from Nicholas C. Zakas
- Know your functions. Kangax on function expressions and declarations
- Caching Tutorial for Web Authors and Webmasters by Mark Nottingham
- Java Infrequently Answered Questions by Peter Norvig